Support ISGT 2020
Supporter information coming soon.
Registration, Venue, & Accommodation
Room Block open now – reserve early to get the $189 rate!
GRAND HYATT WASHINGTON
1000 H Street NW
Washington, DC 20001, USA
Amazing room rate, even lower than in 2019 – $189!
Room rate: $189
Hotel offers valet & self parking.
- 0-2 hours: $33
- 2-8 hours: $43
- 8-24 hours: $60
- Overnight: $60
- Oversized Vehicles: $62
Please note there are no in-and-out privileges in the Self Parking Garage
- 0-1 hours: $10
- 1-4 hours: $18
- 4-10 hours: $20
- 10-24 hours: $42
TRAVEL VISA INFORMATION
United States citizens do not need a U.S. visa or passport for travel to Virginia. If you are not a US citizen, you may need a visa for entry into the US.
Once you register for the conference, you can download a letter indicating that you will be attending the conference.
For additional information regarding visas and/or passports, please visit: http://travel.state.gov/
ISGT 2020 will be taking place Feb. 17-20, 2020 in Washington, DC.
- Please Submit Proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission Deadline for Panel Session Proposals: August 31, 2019 (at 11:59 PM EST)
- Notification of Panel Session Acceptance: September 30, 2019
- Paper Submission Site Opens: NOW OPEN
- Paper Submission Site Closes: August 31, 2019 (at 11:59 pm EST)
- Notification of Paper Acceptance: October 31, 2019
QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, REQUESTS
Contact information can be found on the Contact Us page.
Welcome to ISGT 2020
The Eleventh Conference on Innovative Smart Grid Technologies (ISGT 2020), sponsored by the IEEE Power & Energy Society (PES), will be held February 17-20, 2020 at the Grand Hyatt Washington, Washington D.C.
Many of the city’s most interesting sights are within walking distance from the Conference Venue. Details and approximate travel times can be found here.
Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport – DCA
- Hotel distance: 5 miles
- Subway service, fee: $4 USD (one way)
- Estimated taxi fare: $15 USD (one way)
Washington Dulles International Airport – IAD
- Hotel distance: 27 miles
- Estimated taxi fare: $55 USD (one way)
Metro Center (Red, Blue, Silver and Orange Lines)
- Connected to the Grand Hyatt Washington
WASHINGTON, DC TOURISM
A few links to Washington, DC travel and tourism websites: