ISGT NA 2021 Call For Tutorials
The twelfth Conference on Innovative Smart Grid Technologies (ISGT 2021), sponsored by the IEEE Power & Energy Society (PES), will be held on February 15 – 18, 2021 with the theme “Technology Solutions for an Evolving Grid”. Tutorials will be scheduled around those dates.
PLEASE APPLY NO LATER THAN AUGUST 31, 2020
Please complete the following Call for Tutorials Application for consideration of your tutorial at IEEE PES 2021 NA ISGT Conference. Click HERE for the Call for Tutorials Application Form
Your tutorial submission to the Power & Energy Society’s Selection and Quality Control Committee of the Education New Product Development Committee and the PES Technical Council will be reviewed for consideration.
Note: IEEE PES 2021 NA ISGT tutorials will be held as a web-based tutorial.
The proposed tutorial:
- Tutorials usually include multiple two-hour sessions, equivalent to half day (4 hours) or full day (8 hours) sessions.
- Tutorial organizers MUST first have the tutorial technically approved by the relevant PES Technical Committee. Approval by a PES Technical Committee is a requirement. Any tutorials submitted without the approval of a PES Technical Committee will not be considered.
The following information must be included:
- Title of tutorial and session titles/ presenters.
- Abstract/description of approximately 150 words.
- Target Audience.
- Learning Objectives.
- Course Outline denoting Topics and timeframes for each topic. An eight-hour tutorial should allow for at least 7.5 hours excluding break.
- Instructor names and biographies (approximately 125 words).
- Email addresses of organizer and all instructors.
Presenter(s) agrees to:
- Use the PES template. Presenter information and company logo may be on first and last slide only.
- Permit PDF version of slides printed 2 per page to be distributed to registrants.
- Provide signed copy of profit sharing agreement, W-8/W-9. If W-8, please provide banking information so that a wire transfer can be made.
- Proposal Submissions Due: August 31, 2020
- Final Decision Date: October – December 2020
- ISGT Draft Powerpoint Due December 5, 2020; Final PowerPoint due January 8, 2021
- GM Draft PowerPoint Due May 3, 2021; Final PowerPoint due June 1, 2021